Sunday, July 10, 2011

Objects of Beauty

Bird Rock
Feather
Embroidered Felt
Margie's Painted Eggs
-Stamped rock with one of my hand carved bird stamps
sitting on a vintage rice sack, a lovely gift from my friend Diana.
My favorite triangle print coin purse from Bookhou.
-Beautiful pheasant feather from Margaret in the UK.
-Embroidery on felt detail of my ex-sewing machine cover.
I modified it and it's now covering the scanner on my desk.
-Tiny painted wood eggs from my sweet friend Margie.

13 Lovely Comments:

Blogger tinajo said...

Great collection - looove the eggs! :-)

7/10/2011 10:04 AM  
Blogger Encarna said...

nice nice!!

7/10/2011 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Michele said...

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how glad I am that you are back to blogging. I missed your posts so much when you took time off in June! I always look forward to seeing your inspirational photos and comments.

Thank you for sharing so much with us. (And thank you for the adorable photo of Mr. T on the 4th of July!)

7/10/2011 12:40 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

LOVE those little painted eggs.

7/10/2011 1:32 PM  
Anonymous April Klich said...

I love that bird stone. It's simple with just a touch of elegance.

7/10/2011 3:34 PM  
Blogger Margie Oomen said...

:)

7/10/2011 4:40 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Simply beautiful :)

7/10/2011 5:08 PM  
Blogger Kim Franklin said...

Your blog is always a wonderful colorful and inspirational place to stop by for a while.

- Much love, Trashy Crafter Kim

7/10/2011 10:21 PM  
Blogger Lianne said...

Do you live with angels because there is always this lovely glow about your photos- a warmth and lightness. They're so yummy. I like the stones, as I've said before, and the embroidery. It's very charming

7/11/2011 12:21 AM  
Anonymous ahareinnewyork said...

Thank you so much for sharing your Japanese book sources. I am in awe of your exquisite embroidery, it's flawless even in a close-up shot.

7/11/2011 5:05 AM  
Blogger shopgirl said...

I always love coming to your blog Gennine! Everything is just beautiful.

7/11/2011 5:17 AM  
Blogger kat said...

You are such an inspiration! You are proof that an artist can have multiple interests, and make the pursuit of all of them work!

Thank you so much for sharing and continuing to create such beauty!

7/11/2011 7:55 AM  
Blogger BrandNewStudio said...

WonderfulPictures

7/12/2011 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home