Thursday, November 30, 2006

Making stuff with a view

I changed the position of my desk on sunday
to get a better view of the gorgeous Moctezuma tree outside.
The leaves mobile was made from three placecards
I kept from our Thanksgiving dinner.
It's hanging from my lamp :o)
I made myself two little purses this week.
The orange one is knit & the other is just sewn wool fabric
with appliques of wool felt, inspired by the pillow I made for my friend Ana.
They both have natural color linen liners inside.
I got the idea from Martha Stewart's Holiday Handmade Gifts Special issue

8 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous Teresa Sheeley said...

I saw those little purses in that issue also. Hopefully I can make some for Christmas presents :) Yours are great!!

11/30/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

WOW!! SO creative and pretty!!

11/30/2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Gosh, just found your blog through somebody elses - and it is fab!! Your work is absolutley beautiful. Love it!! Just going for another look around...

12/01/2006 3:56 AM  
Blogger Emila Yusof said...

Wow...I wish I could have those view down here. It's inspiring. Love your works, Gennine!

12/06/2006 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
I love those purses, but cannot find the pattern.
Can you post how to make them?
thanks!

6/20/2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger yuvi shona said...


thanksgiving day meaning
thanksgiving day images funny

7/20/2015 10:57 AM  
Blogger e3mar Dora said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات وسط الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات غرب الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات جنوب الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات وسط الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات شرق الرياض

شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر جنوب الرياض

شركة تنظيف اثاث شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف اثاث شمال الرياض

8/23/2015 2:00 AM  
Blogger e3mar Dora said...

شركة تنظيف اثاث غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف اثاث جنوب الرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق جنوب الرياض
عزل الاسطح من الحرارة والرطوبة
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض



شركة تنظيف فلل شرق الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل شمال الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل غرب الرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل جنوب الرياض

8/23/2015 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home