Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Daniel's 9th. Birthday!


Even though it rained and we had to have the party indoors,
Daniel's 9th. birthday was a BIG success,
we lit up the fireplace, roasted marshmallows, the little guys played and played and played.
The kids loved their goodie bags filled with chocolate and some small little toys.
I made them the week before, out of wool felt.
A different one for each boy and girl.


Daniel LOVED the present we got for him...
I'll post his creations as soon as they dry up :o)

Labels:

10 Lovely Comments:

Blogger kg said...

those goodie bags are sooo adorable, i can't stand it!

p.s. - yay for your new cafepress store! the stuff looks awesome.

11/21/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger ValGalArt said...

Oh Geninne, I wish I could have the one with the little house! How wonderful! Happy Birthday Daniel! How i wish i were nine for that party...

11/21/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey, lovely bags!!!! My Mom liked them too! And hey you too can check out my post on my avian companion . I hope u'll njoy!!

Keep up the good work.
bye.

11/21/2006 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Carlene said...

~Happy 9th Birthday Daniel!~

(I love the bags.)

:)

11/22/2006 4:48 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:)* said...

You are one SUPER MOM! The bags are fantastic!
And your party must have been a wonderful time for Daniel and his friends.

Happy Birthday Daniel!

11/22/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Christiane said...

Wow! How lucky were those kids who got the pretty bags!!!

11/22/2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger raptografo said...

felicitaciones por tan prolífica producción, si hasta para tienda te ha da, excelente.
es todo un proceso aquel, pasar de las gráficas personales, luego a la familia, luego al blog y al fin decidirse a poner a la venta , no es cosa fácil.
por eso mismo, gran paso doña G., todo el éxito para esta empresa. hay muchas cosas exquisitas que me gustaría tener,,en fin algún día pasaré por ahi y reservaré unos morlacos para adquirir -al menos- el baobab.

11/22/2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger wynlen said...

These looks great Geninne! You've done a good job making them.

Anette
www.wynlen.no

11/22/2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger ilustricia said...

I wish I could be a little Daniel's friend, so that I would have fun indoors while the rain dropped, and could have one of those magical bags.

Looooovely!

11/23/2006 3:54 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Beautiful! I bet it was a very special b'day!!!.
The bags looks fantastic :o)

11/23/2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home