Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Food Rules!

When TLC Book Tours contacted me to see if I'd be interested in participating
in the blog tour of Michael Pollan's fascinating new book
"Food Rules: An Eaters Manual"
illustrated by the brilliant Maira Kalman I immediately said yes :-)
I've been a huge fan of Ms. Kalman's work for years now and I thought
it would be nice to share some of my favorite images from her books
& a few of my favorite food rules from the book with you:

Rule No.2: Don't Eat Anything Your Great Grandmother
Wouldn't Recognize As Food.
Rule No.24: When You Eat Real Food
You Don't Need Rules.
Rule No.56: Eat When You Are Hungry,
Not When You Are Bored.
Rule No.76: Place A Bouquet Of Flowers On The Table
And Everything Will Taste Twice As Good.
Rule No.78: Eat With Other People
Whenever You Can

"Food Rules: An Eaters Manual" is not only inspiring to look at
but it's also good for you ♥

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home