Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Juggling

Juggle
Juggling balls
On the shelf
Every now and then I get the urge to juggle....for real.
Because in life/work I'm doing it all the time :)
I wanted to have a shop update with my stones and a few originals
before we left on a family vacation but I'm afraid I won't be able to
until we get back in a few weeks. This year I will close my Etsy shop
on the 1st of November and re-open it until Jan 2012. I'll have my Big Cartel shop open from the 24th of October till November 1st with hand painted stones & original watercolors. For all of you that have asked if I sell originals this is your chance :)
If you want to learn how to juggle, here's a fun video.

13 Lovely Comments:

OpenID curlygirlpress said...

I can juggle a bit, but I tend to send my balls off in odd directions. = ) On another note, care to share your recipe for candied pumpkin (ala Habit)? I have a plethora of pumpkin and squash at home that I'll need to do something with eventually.

10/04/2011 4:20 PM  
Blogger Lourdes said...

Hola! Cómo se llaman esas pelotitas tejidas? Me encantan!!!! Las hiciste vos?
Son muy bellas!!
Saludos desde Argentina!

10/04/2011 4:27 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Maunder said...

Have a great vacation with your family Geninne. You seem like a smart juggler--you know when to put your juggling balls on the shelf. :)

10/04/2011 6:01 PM  
Blogger tinajo said...

Oh, these are so pretty! :-)

10/04/2011 10:33 PM  
Blogger люлька said...

vostorg!!!!!!!(rus)wow!!!!!!!

10/04/2011 11:14 PM  
Blogger Jenni C's said...

enjoy your holiday!!

10/04/2011 11:40 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi..I juggle too...for real...can only do 3...hee hee hee....but these summer hold I want to learn with long juggling things..forgotten what they are called...anyhow...take care...xxx

10/05/2011 4:05 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

It's not easy keeping all those balls in the air! I'm glad you're taking a little break. I hope you have a wonderful vacation with your family!

10/05/2011 6:01 AM  
Blogger Maggi Co said...

Me recordaron (por el colorido) los gorritos que llevan los pajaritos de uno de tus dibujos. Uno que compré hace tiempo...

¡Qué bonitas!

10/05/2011 8:00 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

How can I find your "Big Cartel" shop? Thank you!

jackie_tranguch@hotmail.com

10/05/2011 8:37 AM  
Anonymous TateTwo said...

Pretty balls! Love em! Got a pattern or did I miss that part? (probably cause I'm texting and typing at the same time LOL)

10/05/2011 11:41 AM  
Blogger sunny smiles said...

Thanks for the shop update! I love your painted stones and hope to get my hands on one. :)

10/05/2011 10:13 PM  
Blogger Gustavo Aimar said...

Quiero unas YA!!! hermosas, qué pena que no sé tejer ja ja

10/22/2011 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home