Monday, February 28, 2011

Sightseeing with Margie

Botanical tiles
Orange treeAgave Pots
Urns
San Miguel de Allende-Guanajuato
La Aurora Gallery-San Miguel de Allende
Downtown Queretaro
Posada Carmina
Cobble stones
Mr. Handsome
Some of the beautiful things I saw while sightseeing with Margie.
She'll be going back home to the snow very early tomorrow morning.
I will miss her so much! It was such a special privilege to get to spend time with her.
She is the sweetest, kindest & most generous soul I've encountered.

30 Lovely Comments:

Blogger We Blog Artists said...

so pleased you guys had good times...
The light is just spectacular where you live...very similar to Mallorca where I used to live.
I love the photo of the City of dotted blues and yellows...
and the old doors.

Have a great evening.
Char.x

2/28/2011 4:47 PM  
Blogger Jennifer DeDonato said...

Oh, these are beautiful pictures.

2/28/2011 6:23 PM  
Blogger dahlhaus said...

These are stunning, Geninne! Such colours! I'm a little jealous being surrounded by gray skies and the bleakness of winter... Congrats to both you and Margie for what looks like a marvelous time together! -Heather

2/28/2011 6:23 PM  
Blogger Lovely World said...

I have so enjoyed following this little travelogue of Margie's visit with you. I hope you will enjoy every last drop of the visit. Safe travels home to Margie. And yes, we have received more snow up North! Makes your vibrant colors all the more enjoyable.

2/28/2011 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Christine in California said...

Thank you for sharing a little bit of your life with all of us. Safe travels Margie!

2/28/2011 7:44 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Your photos always takes my breath away...just stunning!

2/28/2011 9:01 PM  
Blogger arounna said...

I love your photos geninne
and I agree about what you said about margie
a hundred times over.

wish I was able to join you both on such a wonderful visit.
xx

2/28/2011 10:12 PM  
Anonymous joanie said...

Stunning images. Sightseeing with visitors is so fun, seeing things through their eyes. I'm so happy you've had time together, Margie is a true gem :)
Jx

2/28/2011 11:05 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

your photos are incredible! what a treat to be sight seeing in mexico through your lens! Thank you!

2/28/2011 11:49 PM  
Blogger Patty Biermans said...

I dream of such beautiful colors! You lucky girl have them every day when you step outside ;D Thankx for sharing. Hugzz..Peebee

3/01/2011 1:47 AM  
Anonymous Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

These photos are so beautiful! I wish I could transport myself there now.. I need that warmth! I'm glad you had such a lovely time with your friend. : )

3/01/2011 2:43 AM  
Blogger Maison Conti said...

You are surrounded by such lovely colors. It warms me up just looking at them. It has been wonderful to share your visit with Margie virtually. The two of you make a very creative pair! I love the birds you made together.

3/01/2011 3:29 AM  
Blogger Karen L R said...

a beautiful place, and a lovely friend. this is a recipe for bliss. thanks for taking us along.

3/01/2011 4:28 AM  
Anonymous The Muse of The Day said...

Your photos leave me saturated with the sense of having been there myself. To see them makes me dream of sitting at an outdoor café watching the people walk past as I sip on a cafecíto. I am sure Margie is returning to her home with these images, and your friendship, a permanent part of her heart. Carolina

3/01/2011 5:31 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

i always find inspiration through your artwork and pictures, great stuff!

3/01/2011 6:22 AM  
Blogger JooJoo said...

I'm happy that you had fun! Your city is really gorgeous! Love the warm colors of your photos :)

3/01/2011 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Barbara Whitchurch said...

Gennine, I just discovered your blog last week....and I had so much fun watching the videos of you painting....and now they're gone! Did you take them down? Is there somewhere else I can see them? Can you send me a link? From Barbara in snowy Vermont

3/01/2011 8:12 AM  
Blogger Artist Cridhe said...

I have never been to Mexico, but I want to go! The colors are so different from what we have in grey drizzly Oregon. :)

3/01/2011 8:35 AM  
Blogger ariadne said...

Thank you for this guided tour! I loved the white lacy umbrellas.AriadnefromGreece!

3/01/2011 12:08 PM  
Blogger Tammy Gilley said...

I am in love with that turquoise door and the oranges!

3/01/2011 1:44 PM  
Blogger gaby@stilelemente said...

What a feast for the eyes, so much beauty everywhere! Through the eyes of an artist the whole world can seem beautiful :)

3/01/2011 2:45 PM  
Blogger Normal Daily Chaos said...

ooo, i love the cours in mexico!

3/02/2011 12:46 AM  
Blogger Tereza said...

Lots and lots of beautiful photos!!

3/02/2011 10:54 AM  
Blogger Tiziana said...

It's hard to see beautiful pics like these.
And all together! I'm in awe.
Ciao,
Tiziana

3/03/2011 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Wall Art said...

I really apeciate nature. Someone told me that you need to love mother nature dor she is a very beautiful gift for all of us. I'm happy you are inspired to crreate work from nature.

3/04/2011 4:22 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

loove these pictures!!

i just discovered your blog and your watercolor paintings. i found them to be so beautiful i posted them on my blog and linked you!!

thanks for the inspiration. hopefully if i have money to buy a print soon i will!! xoxo

3/06/2011 12:48 PM  
Anonymous plumbing said...

Very beautiful photos.
We have to give importance to our mother nature just as we are giving importance to the next generation. Thank you so much.

5/07/2011 5:46 AM  
Blogger Rachel Ann said...

These are exactly the images I see when I dream of Mexico.

11/21/2011 6:13 PM  
Anonymous free car ads said...

Congratulations. Great photos. Another informative post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!

11/02/2012 2:12 AM  
Blogger get rid of cellulite said...

nice blog,can you teach me how to creat it!
verhuisbedrijf nieuwegein

12/09/2014 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home