Thursday, November 18, 2010

Books, Book & more Books

LibraryBooks
Since we moved into the blue house I hadn't been able to organize our books.
They were covered in dust and in a sad, sad state of neglect.
So I folded up my sleeves & finally dusted each and every one of them
and organized them by subject. Of course Turbo was there to help.
They look so happy now!
'Water Paper Paint' sneak peek
And speaking of happy books... I'm thrilled to announce that
my birdies are in Heather's amazing new book!
I am honored to have contributed a couple of my watercolor paintings
to the Gallery section of Water Paper Paint.
Isn't that the prettiest book cover ever? I can't wait to get my own copy.
I absolutely love Heather's work and I'm glad to own a few of her originals.
I highly recommend you visit her blog and stop by her shop.
Book sneak peek photo by Heather Smith Jones