Friday, October 02, 2009

White Ink Detailing Video Part 1

Better late than never they say :)
It took me for EVER to edit and upload these final videos
so you are just getting part 1 tonight. I'll post the rest of them this weekend.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I loved making them.
Music: "Querencia" & "The Music Box" by Ottmar Liebert
Nightime
My desk at night.
*Oh, I almost forgot to tell you...I began filming this video with the camera on my right and noticed after a while that my hand was blocking the action a little so on Parts 2 & 3 I changed the camera to my left hand side and it was much better.

Labels:

13 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous Georgann said...

Thanks for uploading the video. It was wonderful! Your talent is so amazing.

10/02/2009 7:39 PM  
Blogger ale said...

hola geninne!!!!! your blog day by day is more beautifull!!!
ME ENCANTA TODO LO QUE HACES!!!!!!
MILES DE BESOS!!!!!! y feliz weekend!!!

10/02/2009 8:20 PM  
Blogger cactus petunia said...

Lovely! The creative spirit beautifully captured.

10/02/2009 10:10 PM  
Blogger simply blue said...

Thank you, Gennine...enjoying with my morning coffee. I thought you used a pen and dipped into the white ink and now I see you use a brush....you have a very steady hand! Your bird is coming to life.

10/03/2009 4:25 AM  
Blogger stephanie alaine said...

geninne: can you tell us what kind of brush/ink combo you use? i'm always curious!

10/03/2009 10:21 AM  
OpenID dinamitadinamita said...

Hola!!! acabo de conocer tu blog por kireei, y me encanta!!!
la foto de tu escritorio por la noche es tan genial!

10/04/2009 5:09 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

What a steady hand you have. Thank you for letting us watch your process, it's just enchanting, and Ottmar Liebert is a fantastic musician for the backdrop.

10/05/2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger Ian Lawton said...

That picture of ur desk is a work of art by itself,

very talented :)

11/24/2009 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Aa said...

I realy like how you organize your work. Such tools i have on my desk too. Of course not so much as you. I admire your work.

3/29/2010 12:56 PM  
Blogger goudenregen said...

I really enjoyed watching your videos. Tried it myself, it is a lot harder than it looks. Bye Helen

5/28/2010 8:43 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Thank you so much for posting this! Very inspiring.

7/16/2011 7:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wonderful. Thank you for the effort of editing and uploading these. What white ink is it that you use? And is your preliminary outline drawn with pencil or waterproof fineliner? So wonderful. I love working with watercolours, nature subjects and fine details on top so your work is a wonderful treasure chest of inspiration to me! I am at art college and have decided to study you as one of my artists - any tips and info would be incredible! Thank you, blessings - Sarah.

2/07/2013 4:35 AM  
Blogger Chas Gauthier said...

Me encanta tambien. Thanks for showing your desk set up as well. I've been trying to set up to make some videos of my own and as you know, it's hard to invent the world! How much light watts do you use? Muchas gracias,
Chas

4/01/2013 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home