Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Enneapus

My original intentions were to make an octopus...
but I made this guy with an extra tentacle by mistake (that my boys were happy to point out, heehee) so
enneapus it is :)
Acrylic ink on paper using a dip pen.

Please go and check out the new paintings
that the amazingly talented Diana Sudyka
has just made available on her Etsy shop.
You'll fall in love with her work just like I have.
You can also visit her Tiny Aviary blog as I do every day
to see her fabulous works of art.

3 Lovely Comments:

Blogger KnitOneQuiltTooKristin said...

Love you enneapus! I just snapped up Diane's screech owl. Thanks for the tip!

1/09/2008 1:52 PM  
Blogger Geninne said...

Congratulations on your purchase Kristin! Isn't Diana's work amazing? you'll love your owl even more in person. I purchased one of her watercolors last year and I still can't stop looking at it :)

1/09/2008 2:04 PM  
Blogger crystal driedger said...

Your work is so beautiful. I don't think I've seen someone so inspiring for such a very long time. You are a breath of fresh air (and you will be added to my list of blogs to visit daily!)

1/18/2008 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home