Thursday, December 20, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

I gifted myself some pretty amazing books this year
(staring from the top):

A Year in Japan by Kate T. Williamson

The Knitter's Handbook by Eleanor Van Zandt

Handmade Project by Lotta Jansdotter

You Grow Girl by Gayla Trail

The Principles of Uncertainty by Maira Kalman

Simple Sewing by Lotta Jansdotter

Last Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson

Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson

Last Minute Fabric Gifts by Cynthia Treen

Simple Sewing with a French Twist by Céline Dupuy

Super Natural Cooking by Heidi Swanson

Lotta's Lifestyle by Lotta Jansdotter

Lotta's Travel Style by Lotta Jansdotter

The Boy Who Drew Birds by Jacqueline Davies & Melissa Sweet

I highly recommend
each & every one of them,
They're all little treasures.

I've been super busy
hand stamping my sister in law's wedding invitations
& I'm only half way done! Yikes!
Got to get back to work...

Happy Thursday!