Sunday, December 09, 2012

Beautiful Objects

Fierce Bunny
This gorgeous turquoise cashmere bunny was made by the awesome Sonja Ahlers whom I had the honor of meeting in person at the One Of A Kind show in Toronto.
Treasures from Canada
I bought he ginormous (for Mexican standards) pine cone & the lovely blue tin box at the St. Lawrence Market. I scored the wooden cheese box from a shop at the St. Jacob's market and got the turquoise star burst Swedish ceramic plate at The Old Factory antiques shop. The two other ceramic bowl are from the shop at the Gardiner Museum. Margie gave me those adorable tiny wooden spoons. The triangles pouch is from Bookhou of course & I brought back some more washi tape from The Paper Place.
Beautiful things
The woodcut bear print is by Graham Blair and I bought the Jenny Clark bird tumbler that is now holding my brushes at Bookhou. The O Canada book was a gift from Margie.
Marbelized Paper Amazing marbled paper in my favorite colors by the very talented Robert Wu.
Wooden Bowl 
Beautiful wood bowl by Stinson Studios
Pinecone & Birds 
A Margie made that leather pine cone that I LOVE and I scored a beautiful 1800s hand painted plate from the book "Birds of New York" by J.W. Hill-De Kay
  at the St. Lawrence market.
A Package from Sonia 
A lovely package was waiting for me at Margie's from our sweet friend Sonia's shop.

Handmade
All these thoughtful hand made goodies made by Margie and Caitlin
were inside my boots on the morning of St. Nicks.
Yummy knitted goodies by Nicole
Luxurious hand knitted goodies that I traded for an original of mine with my beautiful friend Nicole and very cool fingerless gloves I bought at the ROM shop.
Hope you enjoy all the fun links and maybe find a special gift for Christmas.