1) Santuario de Atotonilco, Guanajuato. Baroque temple built in the 1760s.
2) Red wall at Atotonilco el Grande, Guanajuato.
3) Turquoise house in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato.
4) Mural at the San Miguel de Allende Public Library.
5) Buganvilias in San Miguel.
6) Peña de Bernal, Queretaro. 3rd tallest monolith in the world.
My dear friends are back in Canada
after a really wonderful week with them here in sunny Mexico.
The word that will most remind me of their visit is 'Vámonos!' :-)
Don't forget to throw your name in the hat
to win some Mexican goodies picked by us here.