Monday, November 16, 2009

The big news is...

The news...
...that the next time I set up my inspiration board it will be in a new town :)
I took time off to organize our things and get ready to move once again, whew!
We recently sold our beautiful home and we'll be moving to a rented place
while Manolo builds our next house starting January 2010.
We are moving to the outskirts of the beautiful colonial city of Queretaro,
located 160 miles northwest of Mexico City.

I'm really excited to share this new adventure with all of you.
I will probably re-open up my Etsy shop the first week of December
if I have the internet up and running at the new place.
We will be taking a one week vacation at the beach starting tomorrow
and I'll be blogging all about it from our destination.
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my previous post,
I'm so happy you liked those birdies!