Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Setting...


We had a fun & casual dinner party at home this past weekend with some friends.
I served a mexican corn & poblano chile soup, you can find the recipe here. With what some people call "mexcan pizza" or "molletes" as we call them here in Mexico. It consists of bread (I made my own organic whole wheat organic bread) slathered with refried beans, topped with cheese then broiled in the oven till the cheese is melted and golden. The molletes are served with "pico de gallo": chopped tomato, serrano chile, onion and cilantro... yum :)

4 Lovely Comments:

Blogger TinkerBlue said...

Oh I had forgotten about molletes. My hubby is a big fan of frijoles. I think I will have to make molletes for him this weekend.

3/01/2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger susan said...

yummy!
and the place looks great - as usual!

3/05/2007 1:42 AM  
Anonymous casapinka said...

Wow, wonderful centerpiece! Love the idea of having sand in the middle of the table. I just found your blog via XT Decor and just love it!

3/10/2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger sakthisss said...

nice post
superb
fantastic

10/10/2013 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home